Wednesday 4 September 2013

Tavi day

Tavi day was a great day. Whilst waiting, clutching onto my newly purchased copy of Rookie Yearbook One as a very nicely dressed crowd started to gather (I had major shoe envy gahh!). Everyone was all excitedly waiting for door opening time. 

Tavi Gevinson, what a gal. She is so smart, creative and hilarious! Her speech was sooo good, so enjoyable to listen to. I didn't want it to finish :( I love that she is such a genuine down to earth teenager despite her chaotic lifestyle with events and being the founding editor-in-chief of Rookie. Rookie is an online magazine which is pretty much a bible containing everything you need or want to know for teenagers (or older). 

Ugh it was just so good 10/10. I had a massive fan girl moment when I met her after lining up for 10 minutes or so... I just froze. She said she loved my name.. thanks Tavi (CAN WE BE FRIENDS NOW?).  It was just a perfect event. love love love. Afterwards I saw Frances Ha which was absolutely amazing, best film. Pretty top day. ~ 18 aug 2013 ~




No comments:

Post a Comment